A Day of New Learning

Monday, March 30, 2009 · Posted in

I was so very happy for today it is because, I learn something from our orientation a while ago about how to use the Fire Extinguisher and about the Basic First Aid. Well, sad to say only the Fire Extinguisher is the orientation I made to attend because, my boss told me to make some certificate for the speaker in our orientation and after the orientation I really get mad and I was so disgusted of what happen a while ago, because my fellow working student give me madness. I know that he know that, that I don't want waiting except for those things that really need to wait. But calling in phone? Oh my God, so embarrassing. But still I just want to for get this day and face the tomorrow, because I know that if I am going to keep this anger inside of me and then it could not bring me any good right? so forgive and forget is the only way to make a relationship more stronger.

Powered by Blogger.