Moodle 2.0 Customizing - ELMS

Monday, July 25, 2011 · Posted in

During my OJT here in school, I am customizing moodle 2.0 so that we can have a new version of our elearning due to the fact that if we were going to update the old elearning we will consume more time because we have to code it again or should I say that we have to begin again with scratch. But my boss told me about the Moodle technology in which it is the easier way. Though the old version of our Elearning Management tool is Coldfusion but it is not a hindrance for not doing and using the Moodle. Below are some screenshot of the new elearning that I have made.


Shot 1 (Index Page)



Shot 2 (Login Page)


Shot 3 (Course List with enrollment key for student)

One Response to “Moodle 2.0 Customizing - ELMS”

mia said...

nice work john! :D

Powered by Blogger.