Money

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Oh my God, I really need money to buy all my books that needed in my studying. just like now I need to buy a book that cost almost 500 pesos. Where I am going to get some money to use in buying this book. It is so necessary that I have or we have to buy this book because it serves as our reference in this coming exam. If I don't have books where I am going to get my answers? They said just to listen and read my notes but still it is not enough. Having your own books is different than your notes or you don't have a books. So I have to look for a way now on how I can earn a money to buy this book. Because I don't want to ask money on my grandmother now because she have to buy her medicine for her sick. So I have to look for a way now. jejejejejejeje

Powered by Blogger.