Making ID

Monday, July 21, 2008 · Posted in

Making ID for a whole day is not really fun. You know what? Every time that I am going to look at the list of the student that doesn’t have an ID, I really want to say I hope that I am not a working student but a regular student. Because every day that I am facing with the computer and doing those ID I think my eyes will blow into pieces and I think my head going also to break into pieces. But still I can’t make anything about this because I rather choose to become a working student than to be a regular student. So still I have to fight against. All the temptation that whispering me every day and night to stop in my work but I can’t so therefore I have to fight for it.

One Response to “Making ID”

steivene said...

Ana jud na dodong jan2x.ahehe..au2x..

Powered by Blogger.