Enrollment started

Monday, October 20, 2008

Today our enrollment now have started a while ago and maybe tomorrow I am going to have and choose my subject so that this coming Wednesday, I am going to enroll my self. I am so happy, because she gave me money for my enrollment in this semester. I am now in 2nd semester of my being an IT student. She gave me 1500 pesos for my enrollment. I think I can save some of this 1500 that she gave me. So that’s why I am looking in advance for my subject so that I can decide what subject can I have during this semester and I think that this semester will be really a great battle for me. Jejejejeje I can say that it is a great battle, because all of my subject are all difficult not so difficult I know that I can do it. So that’s all for today and see yah….

Powered by Blogger.