Game of Life

Monday, October 06, 2008

Final exam is now coming so that's why I have to be ready for it. Even though I only have few hours and day it is because our exam is this coming October 8-10, 2008. This is the day in which we are going to say to our selves goodbye 1st semester and we can't easily say that goodbye second year it is because, there are still 2nd semester if we failed in this semester and then next year we are going to welcome again the 2nd year life even though we are in the 3rd year level. But I am doing the best that I can do to finish my study and complete this stage. I can say it is a stage it is because, in life there are so many stages that you have to past, as we all know that life is just like a game and we are the player. The things that we are doing now is the result in our future wether we can make to win this games in the end or we will become one of the losser that had also lossen their games. I do hope that I can win this games in the end of my life.

Powered by Blogger.