Digital Circuit

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 · Posted in

Well I can say that Digital Circuit is one of the most and interesting subject I ever had taken ever since in my life. I can say that it is so amazing because, as we all know that technologyis evolving right? and part of this evolution is the digital circuit. Do you want to ask why digital circuit became part of the the technologies evolution it is because every technology that had been develop contains a digital circuit or a circuit itself, so thats why digital circuit became part of it. I can say that it is amazing cause when you are going to study all about circuits you can learn more things such as what are the classification of resistors and especially the most and enjoyable is resistor reading. You know what I really enjoy this subject, especially when we are going to have our activity. IN this subject you can learn how to read a resistor by its color, all I can say is that WOW and AMAZING.

Powered by Blogger.