Is this a Love or a crush?

Sunday, April 19, 2009 · Posted in

This is my second time around that I feel like this, in one girl. Ever since we’ve made a break up with my old Girl Friend and now here I am. I am really thinking, do I have to let again myself fall in love again with another girl? First, I only treat her as special because, every time that I can saw her, everyday she really make my day complete or in fact she is the one who make my day complete, without her my day is not complete. I don’t know why I like her. I don’t know what are the things that she has, why I feel this kind of feeling to her. Oh My God, what’s this feeling all about? Is this a Love or a crush on that person? Especially, I am so grateful it is because, we are classmate in one subject this summer.whahahahahha, I like it guys. Well I think I have to find out what feeling is this, before I will become crazy every time I saw her.

Powered by Blogger.