Summer Enrollment Start

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 · Posted in

Today is the first day of enrollment here in our school. Well, all I can say is that difficult, why? because even though there are only 2 subjects offered in this summer but still I don't know what subject I am going to take, and especially the time. I like to have a class of afternoon because I don't want to wake up early in my bed but the one that I am so sure is that I know that if I am going to take afternoon class and then my brain will not work properly it is because in this very hour I really want to go to bed and have a sleep. In this kind of hour I really felt boring. so that 's why I think I am now going to take morning classes because I know that my brain is fresh and calm.

2 Responses to “Summer Enrollment Start”

Unknown said...

john mao ni aq blog marken001.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

pa backlink q john ha.......

Powered by Blogger.