Sample Static Website

Thursday, April 30, 2009 · Posted in ,


Well I am proud to say that this is our project and work during our WEB Development 1 subject. We made it for almost 1 and a half month. This is our project in which we really manipulated it on CSS and not in HTML, because our professor really required us not to manipulate our website just by inline or internal CSS but we have to use external CSS in which I can really say that it is one of the difficult part of making this project. But still I am so thankful that we made it with my group. Especially to Eman, who really help me, guide me and really give his support in making this project and also to Alfid who made our very beautiful banner, to Janine who serves as our Profile Editor, Mervyn and Bamba for being the News Editor In Chief, Kenneth Rofuli as the Events Editor In Chief, to Pink, Karl Inte, Christopher, Sil john and Lemuel. I am so happy and grateful that evens for one time only I have all of you as my members without you our project would be rather useless, because the most important is that the friendship and understanding that we have made when we were acting and making this project as one so, I hope that the friendship that we started would never end. To Group 1 especially to their leader which is my partner, good luck also.

4 Responses to “Sample Static Website”

Unknown said...

Very nice post you make there. great article.. I like your perspective on this subject for Web development services.
Website Development India

Unknown said...

Thanks for explaining me the basics of any static websites. The examples illustrated here were also very accurate and to the point.

Web Development Bangalore | Web Development Company

Unknown said...

Website Design Companies in Bangalore A static website contains Web pages with fixed content. Each page is coded in HTML and displays the same information to every visitor.

Hannah Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered by Blogger.